Now a days most of devices comes with bluetooth facilty. If you have a mobile phone and a Laptop, You must Blueman, It will help you a lot.
Blueman is a GTK+ Bluetooth Manager
Blueman is designed to be simple and intuitive for everyday bluetooth tasks such as:
* Connecting to 3G/EDGE/GPRS via DUN profile.
* Connecting to/Creating bluetooth networks
* Connecting to input devices
* Connecting to audio devices
* Sending/Receiving/Browsing files via OBEX
How to Install Blueman in Ubuntu
Go to System—>Administration—>Software—>Sources.Now click on Third-Party Software tab, and add the following
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/blueman/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
Now reload the repositories
open a terminal and type
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install blueman
Now open System --> Preference --> Bluetooth Manager