Latest Version HPLIP 3.9.2 supports - OpenSuse 11.2, Fedora 12, Debian 5.0.3
- Printing support for HP printers including: Deskjet, Officejet, Photosmart, PSC, Business Inkjet and LaserJet.
- Color and monochrome scanning from compatible Officejet, PSC, Photosmart, and LaserJet MFPs.
- USB, network, and parallel connection types.
InstallationFirst You have to download HPLIP Form Here
Now you can install / Upgrade using automatic Installer
Linux distributions supported by the automatic installer:
- SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2)
- Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0)
- Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10)
- Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3, lenny, lenny/sid, stable, testing)
open a terminal and type
If the installation shows any error, there may be some missing packages, then you have to install the missing dependencies and retry the installation again.
More installation help